Join the Co-Biome team for a live webinar on First Do No Harm: Antimicrobial Herbs and the Gut Microbiome.
During this one-hour webinar, you will learn:
• The impact of antimicrobial herbs on the whole gut microbiome
• When eradication of a pathogen is indicated
• Ways to determine if your patient should use antimicrobials
• Supporting the gut microbiome when antimicrobials use is indicated
• Treatment alternatives in the eradication of pathogens
• How to use gut microbiome and gastrointestinal testing for a wholistic assessment of the microbiome
Dr Brad Leech, Nutritionist and Co-Biome Lead Clinical Educator
Dr Paula Smith-Brown, Dietitian and Co-Biome Healthcare Science Liaison
Hayley Parcell, Nutritionist and Head of Co-Biome Healthcare
This content is for Co-Biome Certified Clinicians only
Register to become a Co-Biome Certified Clinician to view this educational resource.